Skip to main content

The 5-Minute Workout That Will Shed Weight Fast

1 / 10   Blast Fat in Minutes

If your inner couch potato has left you with a few extra pounds, then Michelle Bridges, Australia's top weight-loss expert and author of the book Total Body Transformation, is your new best friend. She's put together a simple, 5-minute High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) workout consisting of 10 moves that'll get your heart rate up, torch calories, and give your metabolism the jumpstart it needs to shed that weight. The best part? It requires absolutely no equipment at all and can be done anywhere — at the gym, in your living room, or at the park. 

Warm-up: Michelle recommends stretching after the workout, when muscles are warm. Before you begin the circuit, jog lightly (in place, around a track, or on a treadmill), jump rope, or perform another light cardio activity for 5 minutes, aiming to raise your heartbeat over 150. Then perform each of the following exercises for 30-second intervals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Total Belly Blast Tone Abs Workout – Core Exercises For Weight Loss & Belly Fat full body workout routine for toning, the best workout plan for women,

Total Belly Blast Tone Abs Workout – Core Exercises For Weight Loss & Belly Fat, bestworkout routine for women,  gym workout routine women, fitness club for women, full body workout routine for toning,  the best workout plan for women, fitness training program for women,  full body workout, dumbbell workout fitness, fit girls,
cardio at home, burn fat fast cardio workout, burn fat,abs, workout, 10 minute abs workout, 10 minute abs, ab workout,  at home abs workout, oblique exercises, oblique workout, core workout video,

What You Need to Know to Lose Belly Fat???

How to Lose Belly Fat The first time it happened I was in my early twenties, straphanging in a crowded New York City subway car on my way to work. I was wearing a slim-fitting T-shirt dress, one that for reasons that will soon become horrifyingly clear, I subsequently used to scrub out the litter box and then tossed. The seated woman I was standing in front of met my eyes and smiled. Then she stood up. I smiled back and stepped to the side so she could make her way to the door. She stood right next to me. "Would you like to sit?" she asked kindly. "I remember how tired I was during my pregnancy. You look like you're into your second trimester; it gets easier." If I had been pregnant, her act of generosity would probably have sent me into early labor right there on the F train. But I wasn't. (Even so, I took the seat.) Once in a while I'm still offered a seat on the train, thanks to a belly that seems to always enter a room a split seco...