Skip to main content

4 Things You Can Do This Week to Be a Happier Person

Gabrielle Bernstein shares her tips on how to meditate your way to happiness daily.



There’s more to leading a healthy lifestyle than following an eating and exercise plan. Finding happiness in your everyday life can also make a positive impact on your overall health. According to a study in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, happiness has a positive effect in lowering cortisol levels, the stress hormone that is related to health conditions like type 2 diabetes, hypertension, and autoimmune diseases. But if you aren’t feeling that happy on a daily basis, what can be done to change that?

Laugh Your Way to Good Health

Gabrielle Bernstein, New York Times best-selling author of May Cause Miracles, believes personal happiness — or as she refers to it, “miracles” — can be achieved through meditation. In her newest New York Times best-seller, Miracles Now, she writes that meditation helps “because it gives you time to reflect, bring inner peace, and make a true assessment of where you are in your life and where you can go.” Indeed, a study from JAMA Internal Medicine shows that meditation can help reduce stress and ease symptoms of anxiety and depression, which are related to myriad health conditions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Total Belly Blast Tone Abs Workout – Core Exercises For Weight Loss & Belly Fat full body workout routine for toning, the best workout plan for women,

Total Belly Blast Tone Abs Workout – Core Exercises For Weight Loss & Belly Fat, bestworkout routine for women,  gym workout routine women, fitness club for women, full body workout routine for toning,  the best workout plan for women, fitness training program for women,  full body workout, dumbbell workout fitness, fit girls,
cardio at home, burn fat fast cardio workout, burn fat,abs, workout, 10 minute abs workout, 10 minute abs, ab workout,  at home abs workout, oblique exercises, oblique workout, core workout video,

What You Need to Know to Lose Belly Fat???

How to Lose Belly Fat The first time it happened I was in my early twenties, straphanging in a crowded New York City subway car on my way to work. I was wearing a slim-fitting T-shirt dress, one that for reasons that will soon become horrifyingly clear, I subsequently used to scrub out the litter box and then tossed. The seated woman I was standing in front of met my eyes and smiled. Then she stood up. I smiled back and stepped to the side so she could make her way to the door. She stood right next to me. "Would you like to sit?" she asked kindly. "I remember how tired I was during my pregnancy. You look like you're into your second trimester; it gets easier." If I had been pregnant, her act of generosity would probably have sent me into early labor right there on the F train. But I wasn't. (Even so, I took the seat.) Once in a while I'm still offered a seat on the train, thanks to a belly that seems to always enter a room a split seco...